Hotel Alessandra boasts a most privileged position in Florence’s historic center located halfway between Via dei Tornabuoni (designer shops & boutiques) and Ponte Vecchio (literally ‘old bridge’, the oldest bridge crossing the Arno River) and is within a 5-10 minute walk to:
- Uffizi Gallery- Italy’s most important museum
- The Duomo, Bell Tower and the Baptistery
- Ponte Vecchio - Goldsmiths and Jewellers, Art & Souvenirs
- Piazza della Repubblica - Cafes, meeting place, shopping, live events
- Piazza della Signoria - Michelangelo’s ‘David’ replica statue
- Il Porcellino (The Little Pig) / The Straw Market: Local artisans offering unique products includingfamous Florentine leather!
Our coordinates are:
N 43° 46' 9.495"
E 11° 15' 8.885"
How to Reach Us
Follow the direction to easily reach Hotel Alessandra.
- Borgo SS. Apostoli, 17 - 50123 Florence
Tel: +39 055 283 438 - Fax: +39 055 210 619 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Alessandra SAS • REA 509518 • Reg. Imprese Firenze: 2505 • P.I. 02275970487
© 2021 Hotel Alessandra | designed & developed by e-signs.net